The Liqui Moly Leichtlauf High tec come in various sizes, it is out of the wide range of the Liqui Moly products that we have choose out this particular one to talk about its uses and advantages. The above mentioned product is mostly suitable for gasoline vehicles s and for diesel vehicles without particulate filter. Modern top class low-friction engine oil for all-season use in gasoline and diesel engines without diesel particulate filters.
It is good to know that, this innovation, guarantees an engine oil that reduces oil and fuel consumption and that ensures fast lubrication of the engine. Depending on the manufacturer instructions, oil change intervals of up to 40,000 km are possible. Let’s see the properties of this product.
- Smooth engine running
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- Optimum oil pressure at all engine speeds
- High lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- High shear and ageing stability
- Saves petrol and reduces pollutant emission
- Long engine service life due to high level of protection against wear
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Tested with catalytic converters and performance proved with turbochargers
- Miscible and compatible with commercially-available engine oils.
SPECIFICATION / APPROVAL:
Renault RN 0700, 0710
VW 502 00/505 00
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles for which the
Following specifications are required:
Opel GM LL-B025
Fiat 9.55535-H2, 9.55535-M2, 9.55535-N2
Peugeot/Citroen (PSA) B71 2294, B71 2296
Viscosity class: 5W-40
Density at 15 °C: 0.855 g/cm³
Viscosity at 40 °C: 90.0 mm²/s
Viscosity at 100 °C: 14.7 mm²/s
Viscosity index: 171
Flash point: 236 °C
Pour point: -33 °C
ASTM color: L4.0
Ash, sulphate: 1.2 g/100 g
This article will serve as a guide to users and prospective users, just so they know whether eligible to use or not. To purchase or order kindly visit www.mamtus.com or call 08168528651, 09097449944. You can as well visit our office located at number 89 Palm Avenue Mushin, Lagos.